In our Corona vaccination centre we carry out
Covid-19 vaccinations according to the strategy of the federal government and the canton of Zurich.
The vaccination centre will close for the time being on 10 July 2021. We will only vaccinate second appointments.
Thank you for your understanding.
To register for a vaccination, you must be registered on VAcMe and have received a code. Only with this code is vaccination possible. https://zh.vacme.ch/start
The Corona Vaccination Centre is located in the original Café Medici. Please register there if you have made an appointment.
Generally we vaccinate exclusively by appointment, but we can also vaccinate people at short notice if appointments are cancelled.
You can book an appointment at the following link: Appointmentlink Corona vaccination
Fill in the Covidvaccination_registration_form and send it to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can bring it with you printed out.
Bring your health insurance card with you. (or the card number, 18 digits, starting with 807….)
You register at the entrance to the vaccination centre (café) and show your registration form (if not already sent by email), your health insurance card and your ID (identity card, passport). (The VacMe code is mandatory.) There, the appointment for the second vaccination will already be given to you.
Afterwards, a pharmacist or doctor will first explain the vaccination to you personally. You will then receive the vaccination and remain at the vaccination centre for 15min for monitoring during your first vaccination.
You will receive a vaccination certificate from us. If you would like an additional entry in your vaccination booklet, please also bring this with you.
We report every vaccination to the canton and the federal government.
– Register on VacMe and receive code
– Make an appointment online on onedoc
– Fill in the registration form and send it to us or bring it with you
– Bring your health insurance card, ID (identity card or passport) and, if necessary, your vaccination booklet to the appointment.
1. you are currently suffering from an acute febrile illness / cold (Covid test recommended) .
2. you have an allergy to components of the vaccine (e.g. polyethylene glycol PEG) or you have previously had severe reactions or allergies to a vaccine.
3. you have received another vaccination in the last 7 days.
4.you have a history of covid-19 in the last 6 months
5.You are pregnant or there is a possibility that you may be pregnant –> You need a vaccination certificate from your GP or gynaecologist.
You are at least 18 years old.
If you have any questions, the competent team at ApoDoc will be happy to help you by phone at any time. 044 922 44 55
Share: Back to overview