In our Corona test center we do
Corona antigen rapid tests and PCR tests by
– according to the sampling strategy of the federal government of 28.10.2020
– on request of individuals
– at the request of companies (we can also come to you. Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org)
– As of February 2021, we will probably carry out additional antibody tests.
– As of April 2021, we will probably also be able to offer Covid vaccinations (as far as this is in accordance with the vaccination strategy of the federal government and the canton of Zurich).
– As of next week 11.01.2021 we offer testing for kids. (from 2 years old)
The Corona Test Center is a tent placed in front of ApoDoc/Café Medici.
Recently we are testing at the Café Medici. Please wait in front of the tent.
Basically we test by appointment, but we can also test people at short notice, as there are always free time slots.
Reserved dates have clear priority.
Please book an appointment under the following link:
Registration Corona-Test: Registration Corona test ApoDoc
Fill out the ApoDoc Testcenter registration form and send it to us by email:
Anmeldeformular ApoDoc Testcenter
Alternatively, you can bring it with you.
Please wait in front of the tent. You will be picked up.
You pay on site by EC/credit/postcard or Twint.
(Unfortunately cash payment is not possible).
Customer parking spaces are available.
Tram No. 4 to Schiffbau, Bus 33, 72 to Schiffbau, “S-Bahn” station Hardbrücke
Please note that there is a surcharge for testing outside of our opening hours. you can find the current offer and price overview (only german):
pricing list Corona Testcenter (only german)
Antigen Rapid Test
The test result is available after 15 minutes.If you wish, you can wait outside in front of the tent until the result is available and a pharmacist will inform you about the result and explain the further procedure.
The test result is available within 24 to (48) hours (depending on the day of the week). You will be informed by email and if there is a positive result the pharmacist will also call you and explain the further procedure.
The laboratory costs will be invoiced directly to you by the laboratory or forwarded to your health insurance company.
For further questions we are also available by phone:
Share: Back to overview