Wir freuen uns sehr, dass wir unser Poster am
79. FIP World Congress of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences in Abu Dhabi im September 2019 präsentieren dürfen. FIP congress 2019 Abu Dhabi
Die Posterpräsentation wurde ausschliesslich in englischer Sprache verfasst.
This is an abstract of our poster:
ApoDoc in Zurich, Switzerland: an innovative patient- and competence-centered health care approach
PHARMACY, DOCTOR’S OFFICE, CAFÉ. All in one location.
5 pharmacists, 10 physicians, 5 bartenders, 12 medical and pharmaceutical assistants.
ApoDoc Hardbrücke was founded in September 2015 by the physician Jürg Müller-Schoop and the pharmacist Maria Hitziger aiming to improve access to health care for commuters and residents in one of the fastest growing areas of Zurich. The ApoDoc Hardbrücke would like to offer the population the services of a pharmacy and doctor’s station combined with the same opening hours. If you are not sure whether you need a doctor, you can first consult a pharmacist at the pharmacy. The pharmacy is registered and proven as “medpharm pharmacy” – a special health insurance model where the patient first has to consult a pharmacist.
We believe in the new horizons and competencies of the pharmacist profession and our efforts are aimed at developing a people-centered care where patients can play an active role in their health under the guide of medical and pharmaceutical experts. Our major focus areas are: Patient-focused care, Collaboration, Digitalization, Innovative solutions.
PATIENT-FOCUSED CARE Link to method
DIGITALIZATION Link to method
– Digital Screen – VMOTION
– ROWA VMAX
INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS Link to method
– EXPRESS MEDICATION STOCK
COLLABORATION Link to method
– COLORECTAL CANCER PREVENTION
– SMOKING CESSATION COUNSELING
As you can see in the detailed description of our methods (behind the links) the results of our services are diverse.
- Services in patient-focused care like “netcare”, vaccination and the close cooperation with the doctors are growing quickly and they are very well-accepted and popular by the patients, showing immediate financial benefits as well.
- The implementation of new digital tools helps us daily to work more efficiently, sustainable and on a higher level of quality in communication and documentation.
- Collaboration projects and innovative solutions are growing more slowly than expected. It needs a long-term strategy to make them more attractive to our patients and to get a financial output.
After 4 years working together in this new community healthcare system with the implementation of new services and digital tools we can deduce that this is the right way to go forward and to be ready for the future challenges.
Our planned future projects are:
- Nursing home care project combined with single unit dose packaging (blistering)
- Patient-focused care app in progress
- Pharmacogenetics consultation services
- Upgrading of the express medication stock service (different clients, click and collect service, bigger draw area)
We strongly believe in the key role of the pharmacist in developing a future-oriented concept of healthcare.
We accept the challenge.
Author: Maria Hitziger, federal-certified pharmacist in community pharmacy, ApoDoc Hardbrücke, Zurich, Switzerland
Co-Author: Dr. Elena Galletti, pharmacist, ApoDoc Hardbrücke, Zurich, Switzerland
About us Video – Same But Different
Teilen: Zurück zur Übersicht